weight loss ticker

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Catching You UP!

yeah, it's been nine months since my last post. I could have had a baby in that time, but I promise, Patrick's still holding fast as the youngest of the brood. :)

In those nine months, all three children have presented various health issues. Gabe is battling his weight even more so now than ever. We're awaiting a sleep study in August, and then will begin, hopefully, working with a nutritionist/dietitian.

Bri has finally gotten in with a psychologist, his first appt. will be this week, on Thursday.

Patrick is just having some emotional issues, similar to Bri's, and we're still balancing on a fence to decide if it's mirroring Bri or if he has problems, as he is otherwise okay. He feeds off of Bri, so we tend to lean toward mirroring.

At the end of baseball season this year, Gabe was drafted to play first base for the All Star team for our rec. He shared first base with another player, so he didn't get an entire game in, but he was so proud to be an All Star ballplayer. I'm very proud of him too! We will start football next week! Not sure if I'm excited or nervous, or a little of both.

Brian and I are starting to plan our renewal ceremony. It will be in January of 2012. That means I have just over two years to plan it. I need it, the way I change my mind, LOL. We can't decide where, what time, what color, or any of that. Gosh, do I really want to do this? Ugh. Of course I do. I can't wait to marry the man of my dreams AGAIN! He just doesn't understand why he's doing it again. I told him, at least it's the same woman. Jokingly, he said he's not sure if that's a good thing or not. Either way, I know he's excited, maybe not about a wedding, but he's definately excited about the ten year mark. I can't believe it's been that long.

On the homefront, the dryer element burned out about three months ago, and it's not been a big priority to fix it, so I'm still hanging clothes out and taking some of them to the laundromat. It's nice to get a few minutes of me time at the laundromat. It reminds me of that episode of King of the Hill (yeah, I'm a fein for that show) where Didi throws G.H. at Cotton and says "you have to take the baby. I need me time. To do the laundry". I seriously think of that every time I go up there, and thank God for giving me a husband who is willing to watch the kids for me to do something as simple as dry clothes. Seriously, i do nothing. The hour I'm there, I read a book. Needless to say, we're not fixing the dryer, :-)

The kitchen remodel is complete and I'm currently working on Gabe and Patrick's room. It will be orange with purple trim and decorated with Clemson University decor'. After their room, Bri's room and the boys' bathroom will follow. The rest of the house to be done by goal date of February 2010.

Okay, so you're caught up, for the most part. Now for the cool thing. I've put an alarm into my phone. It will wake me up every morning to get on here, have my internet time, blog, check email and all that before the day begins. I'm trying to give up day time internet, and will be on here once in the morning and once at night. Obviously longer periods at night. So, for those of you who follow, I'm hoping to keep more updates on here.

Oh, and look for pictures of projects to come up soon!

Take Care, God Bless and as always, kiss your babies tonight

Kana Clark

No comments: