weight loss ticker

Friday, July 31, 2009

Freaky Friday

So, some weird things have been happening around here.

It started last week when i woke up with Niagra Falls in my nose. I NEVER get a cold in July. Weird. Especially weird once I realized it only lasted the first twenty minutes I was awake.

Then, Brian was at the neighbors house and I began to crave whipped cream. I called him crying b/c we didn't have any. He offered to go to Bilo. Kind soul he is. Unfortunately, they were closed.

Then there was the "Oh MY GOD! MY HOUSE IS A WRECK". I've been on a cleaning frenzy.

But all at the same time, I've been just tired and sluggish. No energy at all. I despise the taste of coke, want to eat jalapeno pepper slices by the gallon, and the smell of liquor makes me sick. Well, at least Jack.

A few nights ago, I dreamed I was in Mary Jo's. It's an awesome fabric shop in Gastonia, NC.
I was shopping for the Kwik Sew Baby Sew Book and a bunch of girlie fabrics. Pink Gingham, butterflies, flowers, you name it. I came home and sewed up a bunch of little dresses, and made a cute little ribbon/elastic headband with a cute little rose on the top to match every one of them.

Yesterday, realizing what was up, I gave in and POAS. If anyone remembers, around the fall of last year, a good friend, Becca, told me "You'll be pregnant within the year". Y'all, if Becca Webb tells you you're gonna be pregnant, you better believe it. I secretly laughed at her every month since them that I started. Y'all, I'm not laughing this morning. I'm a little scared, I'm a little nervous. Only a dear friend and my youngest babe know.

I had Patrick tell his Daddy last night, "I'm not the baby anymore". Well, Daddy thought he said "I'm not A baby anymore" and responded with "Yes, you're a big boy". Oh well for that.

I'm scared to death about this, and since only my web friends read here, I feel safe talking here. I don't think anyone reads here that will tell Brian before i get the chance, like on facebook.

There are a lot of things we've got to get into order in the short nine months this little raindrop is going to give us, but Tara's famous "how big is your God" keeps coming back to mind. As Katie said, "God will sustain me".

Our raindrop will be joining us in the real world sometime around April sixth, if my calculations serve me correct. So, yup, I'm four weeks and a few days. I know when it happened, but I don't know when I ovulated. See there's this thing called no "mood" and then this thing called "this one time" so I know when he/she was concieved, and that's what I'm going by. I also know I tested three days ago and got a negative, then a positive yesterday, confirming that when I know, is when it happened. Okay, so within what three days, LOL. Don't ask me my LMP. I have no clue.

I'm asking you all to pray for Brian as I tell him. I do not know how he will take the news. I don't think he'll be mad, but now is not the best time, in our minds, even though I KNOW it's a God thing. We were taking precautionary measures. I also ask that you all keep me in your prayers as i adjust to this, and start 'takin care of bitniz' as they say, in ways of household stuff that's got to be done soon.
One more thing, keep our little raindrop in your prayers. I have had a few maragrita's in the past few weeks and I've also (at different times) taken Ibuprofen. I know they say that it's okay if you don't know yet, but when you find out to stop, but I still worry.

Well, with no further ado, here's the proof. Taken 17 DPO.

Photobucket

Well, y'all, I guess that's all for now! Take Care, and thanks for reading!

Kana

4 comments:

Tara aka T said...

Yea! I'm first to comment. teehee OH. My. Goodness! Kana!!!! I'm so excited. Congratulations sweetie! And LOL @ Becca's predictions.

SavedbyGrace said...

How exciting and nerve racking at the same time :) I was happy when I got my BFP with this little girl but nervous because Josiah will only be 17 months. But God does know what He is doing.
congratulations.

Kana Rauton Clark said...

Yup, God is in control. and the circumstances underwhich this raindrop was conceived, it's HIS will for this life. I'm super okay with it. Just nervous as all get out :-)

Becky said...

WOO HOOO! Congrats I am so happy for you!