weight loss ticker

Monday, July 27, 2009

Just another manic Monday.

We got up this morning and managed to get the little boys to my mom's house for a pizza party. Nothing major, just my parents and the little guys, he he. They loved it.

Gabe and I went to the grocery store and then Chic-Fil-Lay for kids meals afterward. On the menu this week;
Breakfast: Alternating oatmeal and pankcakes (depending on mood, not day, LOL)

Lunch:
M- Kids at Mimi's, me and Gabe had Chic-fil-lay
T- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
W- Egg Salad Sandwiches
R- Burritos and Veggies

DINNER
M-7 layer Salad with Tortilla chips
T-Grilled Cheesy Chicken with grilled veggies
W-Ham, Corn and Green Peas (yeah, two starches, but it fits too well, LOL)
R-Tex-Mex Taco Dinner (It's a hamburger helper type thing, but not from a box, really good looking, if you ask me.)

All of the dinner recipes are from past issues of Kraft Food & Family. It's a free mag from Kraft that I LOOOOOOOOOOVE!

When we went back to my mom's to pick the little guys I was sitting in the swing with my mom when I felt some bug of sorts light on my arm. I kinda flinched a little to shoo it away when I realized it was a yellow jacket. Of course, I ticked him off, so he stung me. My arm is very sore, and I have a cute little blotch of red on it. I keep having muscle spasms in my arm, but doc said it was normal from the pain. As long as my chest doesn't tighten up or the spasms spread, I should be ok, just to take Benadryl.

Now, we're at home, in the midst of nap/rest time. Gabe is pestering me to find him a particular under armor shirt that to be quite frank honest, I think looks terrible on him. he's not cut to wear things like that, I try to keep him from them for his own emotional security yet everyone else just lets him wear them, looking like a tick that's about to bust. Ugh. It's a never ending battle of the x'es that THANK GOD will be over in 9 years.

Well, I'm off to take Gabe to be fit for football uniform, so take care, God bless!

~Kana

No comments: