weight loss ticker

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Groovy Tuesday

So the dog has fleas again, and I, being the one who actually likes to sleep and not stay up all night scratching, slept in the floor last night. My back hurts like the dickens, I'm tired, and I could stomp someone in the ground (probably snoopy and his daddy, at this point :-) ) But it's been a really super productive day.

The kitchen is cleaned, bill station is straightened and no longer a clutter hot spot.

The kids were fed breakfast and lunch ON TIME, and they're now resting.

Second load of laundry is in washer, will be hung out to dry once finished.

We had yummy egg salad sandwiches and tossed salad for lunch. I can't believe how my kids LOVE egg salad. Gabe isn't crazy about it, but the littles, oh, it's one of the best things since Mama, LOL. Made sure to save some for Daddy to take to work tomorrow for lunch if he wants to. (he may eat it tonight, who knows)

Just wanted to get on here and update for the day. Gonna go clean out my cabinets in the kitchen. I know I have lids to all those tupperware containers. When I get to the glass cabinet, we're pairing down on those. I have a double cabinet with a center shelf for my glasses. with the center post and the shelf, it divided into 4. I'd like to organize those things into
1. lowballers/juice glasses (8)
2. Tea glasses (10)
3. Coffee Mugs & Travel Mugs (10 mugs, 5 travel)
4. Kid's cups (6)

I also need to get crackin' on some napkins. I suppose I need 5 per set, and a set for 3 meals, plus one extra, so 4 sets, 20 napkins, total. I'd love to find some really nice, soft, purple flannel to do them with. I have some remnants of a dinosaur flannel that I'm thinking of making smaller napkins with for the kids.

You know what else I want? I want an apron to match my kitchen. I KNOW I have some fabric leftover from the recent decorate, but I can't for the life of me remember where I put it.

Well, the cabinets aren't gonna clean themselves!

Take Care, God Bless and kiss those babies!

~Kana Clark

2 comments:

SavedbyGrace said...

man you sound like a busy mama! and now i am going to go boil some eggs for a egg salad sandwitch, becuase that sounds yummy! Thanks :)
Esther

Kana Rauton Clark said...

crave those too. but the jalapenos and whipped cream so much more. For only 4 1/2 weeks, that's odd, but I am, so oh well.