weight loss ticker

Thursday, October 16, 2008

some past projects...

The first few things are "new", but some toward the end are just things I've done over the course of the summer/fall so far. they're on the old blog, but since we have the email addy issues, yeah, I just reposted them here. Enjoy, and thanks for looking

These are the orbit gum packs for Gabe's teachers. I'm also gonna do a couple of other things for them, too, just not sure what.


A graduation card from last year (c/o 08)
This was a sympathy card for my uncle.

Similar one for my deceased aunt's sister

the slider that was on a throw we bought for our cousin's wedding. Flipped it over and decorated it instead a of card.











1 comment:

Paloma said...

You are so incredibly creative Kana... I love looking at everything you do!

Hugs!

Paloma.