weight loss ticker

Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend Review

On saturday, we were suppose to go out to eat with my mother in law, but plans changed and we didn't. We ended up spending the day with our cousins and going out to eat with them. We went to a mexican place, and I went WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overboard with the chips and the margaritas. But it was okay. Once in a while never hurts anyone :-)

Sunday, we did go out to eat with my mother in law. We took her to Fletchers. Great place. I immediately boxed half of my meal when they brought it. We had leftovers for supper last night. Brian had sonic leftovers (I knew not to eat the whole coney Friday night), the kids ate their leftovers from fletchers, as did I.

I walked 2.5 miles at the track last night while Brian and the boys played on the playground. Then, we took the boys and his mom home and she watched them for us to walk her "block". Mind you, she lives in the country, so it wasn't your typical 1/2 mile block. It was a 2.5 mile walk. It was great though. We definitely enjoyed it.

Guess that covers it all. Besides the fact that I've almost demolished that terrible "landmark" in my laundry room, "Mnt. Washmore". It's slowly getting smaller, and is actually contained to two laundry baskets now, instead of my laundry room floor!

~Kana

No comments: