weight loss ticker

Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday, March 1, 2010

I can't believe March is here already. WOW!

So, here's the plan for the day!

Breakfast: Corn Flakes and Milk 165 calories

A.M. Snack: Cottage Double (pineapple) 140 Calories (Total: 305 Calories)

Lunch: 60 Calorie Progresso Soup (Total: 365 Calories)
Michalina's Zitti Meal 300 Calories (Total 665 Calories)

P.M. Snack 10 Calorie Jello cup. (Total 675 Calorie)

Dinner:
Ham 3 oz. 90 calories (Total: 765 Calories)
Green Beans 1 Cup 4o calories (Total: 805 Calories)
Rice 1/2 Cup 106 calories (Total: 911 Calories)
1/2 cup Mixed Fruit 60 calories (971 Calories)

*That will give me 61 calories to do whatever with. I might enjoy me a cup of coffee. Not sure. *

Exercise: walking is not burning enough calories in *my* head, so I'm going to start back with the shred today. I cannot bring myself to doing the entire workout yet. I just can't. So I'm going to have to do it the way I did back when I first started it. I'm going to shoot for doing the first 1/3 circuit of level one. In case you're not familiar with the shred, it's by Jillian Michaels. I hate her so much I love her. She's a great trainer. Her workout on this video is 18 minutes long (not including warm up and cool down) and is divided into three 6-minute circuits. 3 minutes of cardio, 2 minutes of strength, and 1 minute abs. I'll do circuit one, level one today and tomorrow and will add circuit two the the routine on Wednesday. Then, add the third circuit to the routine on Friday.

That's about it for today, guys. thanks for hanging out and reading my plan and goals.

~Kana

No comments: