weight loss ticker

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Diet Plan: The shopping list

So I can stand to have the same things for breakfast and lunch. I'm all about quick and easy for those meals. So I do typically eat the same things.
1 cup cornflakes, 1/2 cup milk, half a banana.

Lunch: 2 cups salad greens, one tomato, quarter of a medium onion, 2 TB ranch. I use the real stuff. Tastes better. and half a can of chicken noodle soup.

Dinner: I am a basic kinda gal. A meat/protein, 2 Veggies, and a starch.

So here's my list:

2 boxed cornflakes
2 gallons milk
bananas
3 bags salad
tomatoes
onions
ranch
4 cans chicken noodle soup
6 meats
12 veggies
6 starches.
There you have it. All meats are baked or broiled, or now that it's getting warmer, grilled. Why not 7? We ALWAYS get pizza on friday nights. it's a treat for the kids, and a break for me. But I limit myself to 1 slice with a salad. Or maybe two if me and bike are getting along fairly well that day, LOL

No comments: